Job Title : Residential Letting Property Manager
Location : Glasgow (Shawfield from Spring 2019)
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : tbc
Due to our continued success and looking forward to further growth we are looking to recruit a full time Property Manager to join our award winning Residential Letting team.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage a substantial portfolio of rented properties throughout Glasgow and the central belt of Scotland. You must be organised, competent, confident, possess strong written and oral communication skills, and you should have experience in dealing with the public in a customer service capacity. You will have worked in the property sector and be able to demonstrate knowledge of property management and be familiar with the Letting Agent Code of Practice, Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016 and all other relevant legislation. You should be able to; work on your own initiative, work as part of a team, build and nurture good working relationships with colleagues and clients and deal effectively with tradesmen. A clean, current Driving Licence is essential and ideally you will also be qualified to the Propertymark Technical Award Level 6 or equivalent qualification or be currently working towards this.
We have a great team and want to add someone who will make a real contribution to the success of the business and enhance the service to our clients. If you think you can add something to our organisation then we’d like to hear from you.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
- Able to work as part of a team in a collaborative and effective manner
- Confident and professional when dealing with colleagues and clients
- Good communication, organisational and planning skills
- Accurate working and attention to detail
- Good keyboard skills
- Conducting property inspections
- Preparing written and photographic inventories, reporting to clients and contractors
- Tenant move in appointments and end of tenancy handover reports along with dealing effectively with deposit returns and disputes
- Instructing and checking reactive maintenance and insurance works in line with company procedures
- Property valuations
- Rent collection and annual portfolio rent reviews
- Property viewings when required and attending networking events
- Maintaining all property records through the our IT systems
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service skills, liaising effectively with Landlords, Contractors and Tenants
- Liaising with council tax and utility partners to ensure efficient transfers