Due to continued expansion we are seeking experienced Property Inspectors to manage a substantial portfolio of factored property throughout the central belt of Scotland. You must be highly organised, possess strong written and oral communication skills, and have experience in dealing with the Public in a customer service capacity.
Ideally you will have worked in the property sector and possess sound knowledge of property management practices (Factoring) and be familiar with the Property Factor (Scotland) Act 2011, Code of Conduct.
You should be able to; work on your own initiative, work as part of a team when required, build good working relationships with colleagues and clients, deal effectively with tradesmen and suppliers, convene owner meetings with individual owners, or residents groups (e.g. AGM’s), to discuss property matters.
A clean current Driving licence is essential.
We are seeking a candidate for the role of Accounts Assistant. The position involves but is not limited to the following :
- Process client payments (phone) via in-house computer system
- Deal with client account queries (phone/email)
- Update client information
- Set up direct debits on client accounts and issue confirmation letters
- Liaise with repairs/inspection/credit control departments
- Process contractor invoices for payment
- Check quarterly common charge invoices for accuracy
- Liaise with Solicitors and process property sales
- Computer literate (outlook/excel)
- Confident telephone manner
- Good written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision
Experience in Residential Property Management is not essential but would be advantageous.